Adult Invisalign® in Philadelphia, PA
Adults in the Bucks County and Philadelphia area consider orthodontic treatment because they want a better smile or their teeth have shifted after having braces earlier in life. Adult Invisalign® offers these patients a way to have orthodontic treatment without the bulky appearance of metal braces. Board-certified orthodontist Dr. Sam Kadan offers Adult Invisalign® at his Chalfont, Doylestown, and Harleysville offices.
What is Adult Invisalign®?
Our adult patients face a unique set of circumstances when it comes to their teeth and smiles. You interact in professional environments and social settings where your appearance plays a role in how people perceive you. Feeling self-conscious about showing your teeth makes people see you as unapproachable, inhibited and unfriendly. Even though you want orthodontic treatment to correct your smile, the thought of wearing metal braces makes you feel even more uncomfortable. The good news is that with Adult Invisalign® you can straighten your teeth with clear aligners that are practically invisible.
What are the Benefits of Adult Invisalign®?
Our adult patients choose Invisalign® over traditional metal braces because the clear aligners offer:
- No Food Restrictions — The clear aligners are removable, so you can simply take the aligner out and enjoy your favorite foods.
- Easier Oral Hygiene — Being able to remove the aligners means that you can more easily practice proper oral hygiene without having to work around brackets and wires.
- Greater Comfort — The aligners are similar to the trays that are used for whitening your teeth. The smooth contours are more comfortable in the mouth than brackets and wires.
- Less Visibility — Most people will not even know that you are wearing your adult Invisalign® aligners.
- Protection Against Teeth Grinding — Do you grind or clench your teeth? The clear aligners that are used for Adult Invisalign® work like a mouth guard and protect your teeth from damage caused by grinding and clenching.
What Can I Expect from Adult Invisalign®?
Unlike traditional metal braces, treatment with Adult Invisalign® does not require you to come to our office for adjustments. Instead, you replace the aligner every two weeks. You should wear the aligners at least 22 hours each day, but you can remove the aligner for brushing, flossing and eating.
Is Adult Invisalign® Right for Me?
Dr. Kadan recommends Adult Invisalign® to patients who have common orthodontic issues, such as:
- Gaps between the teeth
- Teeth that protrude
- Crooked teeth
- Issues related to the bite or overcrowding
How Much Does Adult Invisalign® Cost in Bucks County and Philadelphia?
The reason that Adult Invisalign® is an effective orthodontic treatment is that the aligners are made from three-dimensional models of your teeth. As such, the cost varies by patient. After your consultation, we will be able to provide you with a cost that includes Adult Invisalign® and all other aspects of your treatment plan.
Payment can be made by:
- Cash, personal check and credit card
- Financing through CareCredit®
- In-house financing options
We are an in-network provider for many of today’s top dental insurance companies. Using an orthodontist that is in your dental care network benefits you by:
- Providing lower out-of-pocket expenses
- Saving you time and money by completing and filing all necessary claim forms at no extra charge to you
- Accepting the payment we negotiate with the insurance company as payment in full
- Never sending you a bill for the charges that are above the negotiated rate, known as balance billing
- Expecting you to only pay your applicable co-payment, deductible and co-insurance according to the terms of your policy
- Letting you pay only for your portion rather than expecting you to pay the full cost and get reimbursed by the insurance company
What to Expect During Your Consultation
Dr. Kadan uses the consultation as the time to take X-rays and perform an evaluation of your teeth, jaw alignment, oral health and bite alignment. Based on the findings of the evaluation, he will recommend a treatment plan. He uses his professional expertise to determine if Adult Invisalign® is an option for your treatment. If you opt for the clear aligners, he will use the iTero® Element™ system to make a three-dimensional model of your teeth and show you how your teeth will look after your Invisalign® treatment.
Why Choose Sam Kadan Orthodontics
Dr. Kadan is a board-certified orthodontist, and only one in three orthodontists pursue board certification by demonstrating a commitment to excellence in orthodontic care, as well as continuing education. Dr. Kadan’s exceptional patient care has earned him a position on Philadelphia Magazine’s list of Top Dentists for 2016, winner of the 2016 Happening List and 2015 designation as an Invisalign® Elite Provider. He completed his orthodontic specialty training at the University of Rochester, and he currently holds a faculty position at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine to help develop the skills and expertise of future orthodontists.
Dr. Kadan has designed his facility to reflect his approach to patient care, and we look forward to giving you a tour as part of your consultation and introduction to our practice.
Adult Invisalign® is an excellent option for adults who want to improve their smiles without wearing metal braces. If you live in the Bucks County and Philadelphia area and want to learn more about Adult Invisalign®, contact our office to schedule a consultation with board-certified orthodontist Dr. Sam Kadan.