AcceleDent® in Philadelphia, PA
If you are avoiding orthodontic treatment because of the time it takes to straighten your teeth, you should consider AcceleDent® treatment at Sam Kadan Orthodontics. You can have a beautiful smile in eight to 50 percent less time. With offices in Chalfont, Doylestown, and Harleysville, board-certified orthodontist Dr. Sam Kadan offers AcceleDent® to residents in the Bucks County and Philadelphia area.
What is AcceleDent®?
AcceleDent® is a special orthodontic device that you use in conjunction with your braces. The at-home treatment takes only 20 minutes each day and helps expedite the movement of your teeth. The treatment is completely painless and very easy.
Why Should I Consider AcceleDent®?
Dr. Kadan has chosen AcceleDent® for his patients because the technology is proven to shorten treatment times. The hand piece vibrates the bone and teeth to ease tooth movement so that your braces can straighten your teeth in a shorter amount of time. Our patients who use AcceleDent® typically reduce their overall orthodontic treatment time by one-third to one-half when compared to patients who do not use the device.
What are the Benefits of AcceleDent®?
When used in combination with braces, the AcceleDent® system:
- Shortens the time period that patients need to wear braces to achieve their most beautiful smiles
- Is easy to use
- Fits in with your routine, even while reading, watching television, doing homework or listening to music
- Is entirely pain-free
- Has an ergonomic handpiece that aids with proper use
- Can be used by patients of all ages, including teenagers, older children, and adults
Is AcceleDent® Right For Me?
If you want to have a great smile in less time, AcceleDent® may be right for you. Ask Dr. Kadan about using AcceleDent® in conjunction with your braces when you meet with him for a personal consultation.
How Do I Use AcceleDent®?
Treatment with AcceleDent® takes only 20 minutes each day. You simply turn on the device and apply it to your teeth. We show you how to position the device on your teeth. You may have some tingling after treatment that feels similar to the sensation you have after using an electric toothbrush. Over time, you will get used to the experience of using AcceleDent®.
How Much Does AcceleDent® Cost in Bucks County and Philadelphia?
AcceleDent® is an exciting addition to any orthodontic treatment plan. The system may be covered by your dental insurance. After your consultation, we will be able to provide you with a cost before you decide to proceed with treatment.
Payment can be made by:
- Cash, personal check and credit card
- Financing through CareCredit®
- In-house financing options
We are an in-network provider for many of today’s top dental insurance companies. Using an orthodontist that is in your dental care network benefits you by:
- Providing lower out-of-pocket expenses
- Saving you time and money by completing and filing all necessary claim forms at no extra charge to you
- Accepting the payment we negotiate with the insurance company as payment in full
- Never sending you a bill for the charges that are above the negotiated rate, known as balance billing
- Expecting you to only pay your applicable co-payment, deductible and co-insurance according to the terms of your policy
- Letting you pay only for your portion rather than expecting you to pay the full cost and get reimbursed by the insurance company
What to Expect During Your Consultation
Dr. Kadan uses the consultation as the time to take X-rays and perform an evaluation of your teeth, jaw alignment, oral health and bite alignment. Based on the findings of the evaluation, he will recommend a treatment plan. He uses his professional expertise to determine if AcceleDent® is an option for your treatment.
Why Choose Sam Kadan Orthodontics
Dr. Kadan is a board-certified orthodontist, and only one in three orthodontists pursue board certification by demonstrating a commitment to excellence in orthodontic care, as well as continuing education. Dr. Kadan’s exceptional patient care has earned him a position on Philadelphia Magazine’s list of Top Dentists for 2016, winner of the 2016 Happening List and 2015 designation as an Invisalign® Elite Provider. He completed his orthodontic specialty training at the University of Rochester, and he currently holds a faculty position at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine to help develop the skills and expertise of future orthodontists.
Dr. Kadan has designed his facility to reflect his approach to patient care, and we look forward to giving you a tour as part of your consultation and introduction to our practice.
AcceleDent® is one of the many innovative solutions for straightening your teeth that is available at the Chalfont, Doylestown and Harleysville offices of Sam Kadan Orthodontics. If you live in the Bucks County and Philadelphia area, contact us to schedule your personal consultation with Dr. Kadan.